Check Availability for your ONLINE LESSON
Benefits of online work and technical specifications
I have been following and holding courses and lessons online for more than 7 years now. I’ve been working on almost all the aspects that I usually teach for in-person lessons.
Of course, online teaching has some small limits compared to face-to-face meetings, but it also has many positive aspects.
Compared to the first attempts of about a decade ago with limited connection speed and little communication platforms, technology has undergone exceptional improvements.
Fiber optics, high speed internet radio & satellite, video call software, VOIP technologies, file sharing, automatic recording of conversations and much more have allowed us to carry out quality online courses and lessons.
While saving a lot of time, sitting quietly at home (and therefore having access to all the material you need), or anywhere else in any country without the need for travel – online learning has never been more convenient.
After working in different countries, it has been perfectly normal for me to be able to manage lessons and online courses. Over the years, I have developed a system that guarantees a service that does not have much to envy in comparison to face-to-face meetings. (However, I always recommended to do so whenever the opportunity arises).
Unless I’m abroad or in a different city from where I live, I usually work online from two different venues - one with fiber optic at 40 Mb/s in download and one with ADLS at 20 Mb/s in download and radio antenna at 30 Mb/s in Download.
However, from my experience, 5 Mb/s in download is enough to guarantee a good lesson. Therefore, in the event of signal deterioration or any other technical problem, I am fairly certain that I will still be able to work without interruption.
Of course, I need your cooperation and a working connection from you, as well. In the event that the connection prevents us from working, it will be my responsibility to perform a speed test to check my connection speed. If this should be less than 5 Mb/s in download, then the lesson will be postponed without further costs on your part. If you choose, you can be reimbursed if it is not possible to postpone it.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ATTEND ONLINE LESSONS:
- A desktop or laptop computer for online connection. Often a good quality smartphone or tablet is still sufficient. However, we need to make sure that these are not too old or too slow.
- A minimum Internet connection of 5 Mb/s (recommended at least 7 Mb/s or even better, 10 Mb/s) in download. You can check your connection for free with any online speed test.
- If you work with backing tracks, it is better if a device different from the one you are connecting from reproduces the track. For example, you can connect from the phone and play the track from an external player or computer. Otherwise, you can connect from the computer and play the track on a tablet, etc.
- If you work with the piano, due to slight delays in the signal I cannot accompany you. You will then have to accompany yourself or have a pianist in the same room with you. Don't worry about vocal warm up and technical work: over the years I have developed a warm up and technical system that does not necessarily require the use of the piano, and it does not require you to sing while I play.
- a Zoomaccount or Skype. I prefer Zoom (they are both free).
- If our lessons or course are aimed at passing an EVT, exam, then you will need the "Estill VoicePrint" software (possibly "Plus" version, but not essential), which you can buy on the site: https://store.estillvoice.com/collections/clinical-software
- For online course payments, I prefer PayPal, However, if you don't have a PayPal account, and you don't want to open one, we can find alternative solutions.
- - If you need an interpreter, you don't need to meet him in person. Contact them independently and you can connect during our lesson from wherever you are.
- - the members of Associazione E.U.R.E.C.A.could benefit by having reduced rates due to a different tax regime. So, if you are not yet a member and would like to register so that you can enjoy this opportunity, contact me before booking.
You have probably already done so, but if you want to clarify your thoughts on how I can help you before booking a lesson, just click here.
At certain times, I may be able to offer you lessons of different durations. If you are undecided about how many minutes of lessons you actually need, I can help you decide. Just click on "Help me Choose" and answer the following questions for informational purposes only.
If you would like to try, you only have to check my availability of online lessons.
Before booking your lesson, don't forget to read the terms and conditions.
What they say about me
Sa consigliare ciò che è tecnicamente e fisicamente giusto, ma sa anche ascoltare i gusti dell’allievo e assecondarne le pulsioni artistiche. È anche una bellissima persona con cui sviluppare empatia, fondamentale per coltivare insieme una disciplina intima come il canto. Consigliatissimo 9/26/2018
Fabulous teacher. Extremely knowledgeable about the Estill Model. 12/25/2018
He is the best teachet ever!
He has taught me since 2016 and I am still learning so many things such as physiology, and acoustics of voice and singing techniques, etc.
It’s amazing to see how these knowledges can be mixed and become arts! So he’s the right person if you want to improve your knowledge about voice and artistry at the same time and bring yourself to another level!!
저는 백호 교수님 수업을 2016년부터 수강하고 있습니다. 지금도 여전히 목소리에 관한 생리학, 음향학, 음성학, 가창 테크닉, 등에 대한 많은 것을 배우고 있습니다.
이런 지식들이 모두 한데 섞여 예술로 탄생하는 것이 얼마나 놀랍고 신기한지 모릅니다! 목소리에 관한 지식에 대해 관심이 많으시고, 노래 실력을 다른 레벨로 키우고 싶으시다면 백호 교수님의 수업을 꼭 들어보세요!! 9/18/2018