Check Availability for your ONLINE LESSON
Benefits of online work and technical specifications
I have been following and holding courses and lessons online for more than 7 years now. I’ve been working on almost all the aspects that I usually teach for in-person lessons.
Of course, online teaching has some small limits compared to face-to-face meetings, but it also has many positive aspects.
Compared to the first attempts of about a decade ago with limited connection speed and little communication platforms, technology has undergone exceptional improvements.
Fiber optics, high speed internet radio & satellite, video call software, VOIP technologies, file sharing, automatic recording of conversations and much more have allowed us to carry out quality online courses and lessons.
While saving a lot of time, sitting quietly at home (and therefore having access to all the material you need), or anywhere else in any country without the need for travel – online learning has never been more convenient.
After working in different countries, it has been perfectly normal for me to be able to manage lessons and online courses. Over the years, I have developed a system that guarantees a service that does not have much to envy in comparison to face-to-face meetings. (However, I always recommended to do so whenever the opportunity arises).
Unless I’m abroad or in a different city from where I live, I usually work online from two different venues - one with fiber optic at 40 Mb/s in download and one with ADLS at 20 Mb/s in download and radio antenna at 30 Mb/s in Download.
However, from my experience, 5 Mb/s in download is enough to guarantee a good lesson. Therefore, in the event of signal deterioration or any other technical problem, I am fairly certain that I will still be able to work without interruption.
Of course, I need your cooperation and a working connection from you, as well. In the event that the connection prevents us from working, it will be my responsibility to perform a speed test to check my connection speed. If this should be less than 5 Mb/s in download, then the lesson will be postponed without further costs on your part. If you choose, you can be reimbursed if it is not possible to postpone it.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ATTEND ONLINE LESSONS:
- A desktop or laptop computer for online connection. Often a good quality smartphone or tablet is still sufficient. However, we need to make sure that these are not too old or too slow.
- A minimum Internet connection of 5 Mb/s (recommended at least 7 Mb/s or even better, 10 Mb/s) in download. You can check your connection for free with any online speed test.
- If you work with backing tracks, it is better if a device different from the one you are connecting from reproduces the track. For example, you can connect from the phone and play the track from an external player or computer. Otherwise, you can connect from the computer and play the track on a tablet, etc.
- If you work with the piano, due to slight delays in the signal I cannot accompany you. You will then have to accompany yourself or have a pianist in the same room with you. Don't worry about vocal warm up and technical work: over the years I have developed a warm up and technical system that does not necessarily require the use of the piano, and it does not require you to sing while I play.
- a Zoomaccount or Skype. I prefer Zoom (they are both free).
- If our lessons or course are aimed at passing an EVT, exam, then you will need the "Estill VoicePrint" software (possibly "Plus" version, but not essential), which you can buy on the site: https://store.estillvoice.com/collections/clinical-software
- For online course payments, I prefer PayPal, However, if you don't have a PayPal account, and you don't want to open one, we can find alternative solutions.
- - If you need an interpreter, you don't need to meet him in person. Contact them independently and you can connect during our lesson from wherever you are.
- - the members of Associazione E.U.R.E.C.A.could benefit by having reduced rates due to a different tax regime. So, if you are not yet a member and would like to register so that you can enjoy this opportunity, contact me before booking.
You have probably already done so, but if you want to clarify your thoughts on how I can help you before booking a lesson, just click here.
At certain times, I may be able to offer you lessons of different durations. If you are undecided about how many minutes of lessons you actually need, I can help you decide. Just click on "Help me Choose" and answer the following questions for informational purposes only.
If you would like to try, you only have to check my availability of online lessons.
Before booking your lesson, don't forget to read the terms and conditions.
What they say about me
In poche parole: Francesco è molto simpatico, intelligente, chiaro e preciso. Ma soprattutto, e ciò dovrebbe interessare maggiormente, è molto competente. 9/15/2018
Francesco's classes radically changed my perspective on singing as a discipline and on my own potential as well; his teaching helped me understand the mechanics of the voice, never neglecting the artistic side of a performance. Always available for clarifications, always listening and encouraging (in a way that is attentively modeled on the student). The only bad thing I can say about him is that at some point he decided to move to Korea to teach at a prestigious university. Go figure. 9/29/2018
Ha tirato fuori i colori della mia voce facendomi affrontare esperienze musicali per me inconcepibili. Ha un approccio pratico funzionale ai problemi tecnici veramente efficace e lavora sull'interpretazione spingendo l'allievo ad andare oltre la semplice esecuzione della cover. Spiegazioni chiare sullo strumento della voce grazie ad approfondimenti di anatomia ed esercizi per il controllo e la consapevolezza delle parti coinvolte nel canto. Il tutto accompagnato da una simpatia irresistibile e una sensibilità mai banale 9/18/2018